Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft stores in and around oakville/Toronto.

:

General

Old August 15th, 2011, 21:52   #1
Jcotter

Airsoft stores in and around oakville/Toronto.

I'm visiting family in oakville and am going to get the chance to visit one airsoft store. I was hoping someone could recommend one.
Old August 15th, 2011, 22:10   #2
Disco_Dante

Army Issue is at 1 stavebank in Port credit. So just hop along the QEW from wherever you are in Oakville and get off at hurontario, then go south. Apart from that I think you'll have to drive into Toronto or Scarborough.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2011, 23:17   #3
Jcotter

Thanks, although driving into Toronto wouldnt be an issue. We have to go that way thursday. I was going to try and get to velocity arms or mach1 but they were closed when i was in the city today. Since i am only going to be able to get to one i want to make sure its a good one. My cousin said there might be one on kipling too. if I was driving myself I'd see them all.
Old August 15th, 2011, 23:50   #4
REAPER426

well if ya can't make it to a store you can always check out shrike airsoft.com great service and even better prices. I have bought a few things from him and never a problem . just saying......
REAPER426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2011, 07:36   #5
Jcotter

Thanks but I am goin to make sure I get to one. We don't have airsoft stores at home. I really want to see one. The closest thing we have is a surplus store that sells a limited amount of guns and accessories.
Old August 16th, 2011, 10:10   #6
philly0001

Go to Toronto Airsoft. They have great selection and prices. They have a mini gun you can droll on the glass over. 136 Geary Ave. Unit 109A, Toronto ON, M6H4H1 Go in the door by the loading docks and its up 1 set of stairs. Hard to miss if you go in the right door. And yes they are only open Wed-Sat but its worth it. I hear Heroarmysuprlus in Oshawa is pretty big. Never been there myself but have ordered from them a few times.

Last edited by philly0001; August 16th, 2011 at 10:13.. Reason: More Info
philly0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2011, 10:47   #7
Armyissue
Administrator of Pants

Send a message via MSN to Armyissue Send a message via Skype™ to Armyissue
Quote:
Originally Posted by philly0001 View Post
I hear Heroarmysuprlus in Oshawa is pretty big. Never been there myself but have ordered from them a few times.
Why do we have the biggest Airsoft Info Board in Canada and no one ever does the search button function? Please have a look at what other board members have posted about retailers and take that information and make an informed decision.
Armyissue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2011, 13:01   #8
Jcotter

Thanks Philly. I hope I can get my picture taken beside the mini gun lol. Hope I don't drool too much.
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:45   #9
Jcotter

@ armyissue. I did try google and google maps but was only able to find a couple stores near by. I would have sifted through all the retailer threads looking for ones in the area but unfortunately I was getting the time zone error that kept taking me to a blank screen everytime I tried to use ASC. I was lucky enough to get this thread created. Since the creation of this thread I was able to get the answer to my problem. It's all good now.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General