Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Any quick and dirty nozzle extensions for firepower green gas? (for 1911 meu magazine)

:

Accessories Discussion

Old January 6th, 2017, 15:35   #1
XOIIO

Any quick and dirty nozzle extensions for firepower green gas? (for 1911 meu magazine)

Hey all, so it turns out that for we 1911 meu magazines you need to extend the barrel on your green gas can, and unfortunately the one place locally I can get an airsoft innovations adapter isn't getting back to me. (not that I have the gun yet since they sent it to my billing address for some reason, so it might be yet another day late thanks to that)

I looked on evike at reviews of the cnc nozzle extender and apparently the nozzle size on firepower green gas cans is too wide for it to fit, even if I did order one.

I'm wondering if there are any readily available things that can be used to extend the nozzle, I have to look around and see if I have anything but I doubt it, so maybe something common I can take apart to use.

It seems that some people don't need them but I would like to be prepared in able to use my gun. (I do have propane as well but I'm going to use green gas for the first month so I don't void the warranty, plus I'll be shooting indoors)

edit: saw a forum post (not here) of someone who appears to have soldered some very fine copper tubing together, definitely something I can do though finding the right size stuff will be the challenge.

Last edited by XOIIO; January 6th, 2017 at 15:38..
XOIIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2017, 17:02   #2
XOIIO

Well, turns out the nozzle is long enough on this can of green gas, I guess maybe they changed the design.

Gun is in fairly good shape but there's already a paint chip or two which is annoying considering it's brand new, guess the paint on it isn't a powder coat.
XOIIO is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion