Functional Bolt Release
Aluminum outer barrel
Metal Barrel Lock
High Torque Flat Motor
Adjustable Hop Up
Tactical foregrip
Flip up rear sight
Retractable crane stock

The Bad: Price (at the time, will explain)
Upgrades are few and far between
This was an off the wall AEG, to replace the one bought from the store the same day that had the entire front end fall off.

This was my first Rifle, purchased at Niagara Quartermasters a year and a half ago for around 300+ including a separately bought lipo and charger, which was then traded for a NiMH because i didn't like the lipo. This gun on the whole has been an excellent starter rifle, clocked at 390 fps with .2s, and 385 with .25s, haven't had any issues with this replacement that I received, going to take it in for a checkup before my next game. I have had experience with other rifles since, CM16 Raider, G&g M14, ICS MP5, etc, and I would recommend this more so now than I would have a year and a half ago, as the price has dropped to 189 new. Shoots fast and hard, is fairly accurate out of the box with minimal tuning of the hop needed. (Forgive the bad quality pictures, my camera isn't the best) hop is easily accessed by pulling the bolt catch back, which reveals the hop up system to adjust. Also features a quick change spring system, the validity of which I haven't confirmed due to not needing to replace the spring yet. Gamed a lot at Mach 1 before they closed their Arena and had no problems, definitely meant for CWB environments as accuracy does decrease in outdoor environments. Comes with a cheap stubby fore-grip that is slightly uncomfortable with prolonged usage as well as removable front sights and one High Cap mag. Accepts Dytac Midcaps 100%, have used them extensively in Mach1 as well. Would recommend as a starter gun but will definitely upgrade to a modifiable platform soon. Great for someone who wants a step up from the budget line G&G offers, although at the expense of being upgradeable. All in all, I love the gun, being my first, but won't be my last. Next purchase is a KJW Glock 23. Again. Sorry about the quality of pictures.

Durability 8/10 (Few scuffs but the polymer body shows no signs of weakening even with temp changes being drastic going from Ontario, to B.C in the summer)

Value: 4/10 at the time, now would rate it at a 7/10 (points given for price reduction but taken away for Upgradeability)

Stats: 385 Solid with .25s, Range is yet to be determined.

Looks: personally i don't care too much for trademarks, but i do understand the appeal of them, my vote on it is an 8.5/10

first post by the way! awesome! i have semi-useful information to give. :kill: :kill:
Darksyder is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews