Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

swat zone?

:

General

Old June 12th, 2016, 23:30   #1
Glamabilly

swat zone?

Just across the street from me near the corner of Dundas and Qween st west in toronto is a sign on a building that says Swat Zone. I looked it up on facebook, and it sort of looks like it might be an airsoft place. They have a few pictures of the counter and a target. It would be great for me as I won't have to drive at all to get there. Does anyone have any info on this place? when it's opening if it is an airsoft arena?
thanks.
Glamabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2016, 23:45   #2
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

The pages are pretty bare, theres nothing anywhere about it.
http://www.swatzone.com/
https://www.facebook.com/swatzone/
https://www.instagram.com/swatzone/

Quote:
swatzoneHi @jontowerakerman, no real bullets, we are using gas powered Airsoft pistols and rifles. Over 400ft per second

So looks like just a shooting range and not an actual field
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2016, 07:44   #3
airspatial

Thumbs up Awesome place to hang out!!

The place opened this past weekend. We were there and had an awesome time.
The staff was excellent and the atmosphere was truly fun filled.
They allow you to bring your own food and beverage too - you can't top that.
Excellent experience from our visit and highly recommend it to all to visit.
We rated the place 5 Star and it seems like everyone who has visited the place has given it a 5 star rating too. The targets aren't that easy so be ready to be challenged.
airspatial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2016, 08:54   #4
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by airspatial View Post
The place opened this past weekend. We were there and had an awesome time.
The staff was excellent and the atmosphere was truly fun filled.
They allow you to bring your own food and beverage too - you can't top that.
Excellent experience from our visit and highly recommend it to all to visit.
We rated the place 5 Star and it seems like everyone who has visited the place has given it a 5 star rating too. The targets aren't that easy so be ready to be challenged.
Are you the owner? You wrote that like you own it/work there...
Old July 5th, 2016, 09:02   #5
Red Dot
Google level: BOSS

Opens an ASC account today and posts that... like really? I hate that shit, if you are the owner just post info not these BS reviews to blow smoke up our ass.
Red Dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2016, 09:34   #6
devbro

@airspatial seriously????
You just went there and have all these awesome things to say? Clearly you do not know that ALL arenas in Toronto allow your own food.

Then again let me assume you are NOT affiliated with the place. Can you tell us what this place is? Is it a shooting range? Gaming Arena? Store? ...

thanks in advance
devbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2016, 10:08   #7
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2016, 12:17   #8
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

"That guy had something positive to say, LETS SHIT ON HIM!"

This isnt grade school. Curb your fucking attitude. Use some of those social skills to inquire about his affiliation politely like Ricochet did.
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2016, 19:26   #9
airspatial

@ Ricochet:

Nope sir. I am not the owner and I don't work there. One of my buddies works in downtown area
and noticed they had a grand opening special this past weekend. So a few of us decided to give them a try.
The place is pretty cool. It's an airsoft shooting range. They have a chilling area with music and Jenga
puzzle while people wait for their turn. You can either buy drinks from there which we did or you can bring
your own beverage. They have managed to put together a descent amount of interesting targets. Here is
the link we found. https://www.facebook.com/swatzone/
Thanks for being a positive and asking politely.
Regards.
Old July 5th, 2016, 19:27   #10
airspatial

@Red Dot:

Really Red Dot. How would I leave a comment/ feedback if I don't open an account genius?
I hate making assumptions since they make an ASS of people making the assumptions. Sorry to disapoint you,
I have no affiliations with this company - meaning I don't own it nor do I work there. My review/ feedback
is an honest one. This was my first airsoft shooting rage and I have no idea of others are as of yet. If I
was the owner I would rather spend my time more productively and make sure my the customers are served and that
my business is meeting customer's expectations rather than come here and waste my time replying to nonsense
replies like yours. So others may be interested in blowing smoke up your ASS but I'm certainly not one them.
Peace.
Old July 5th, 2016, 19:28   #11
airspatial

@devbro:

As I mentioned to Red Dot, this was my first try at an airsoft shooting range. So my comments were not to
compare Swat Zone to others as I have not been to any other. It would be wrong for on my part to compare Swat-
Zone to any other place as I have not been to any other yet. This would be wrongly mislead others.
My feedback/ comments were genuinely based on what I felt trying this shooting range. As mentioned earlier,
they have secured shooting zones and separte chilling area for other group members to drink/ eat or play Jenga
until their turn comes. They also play music and the light in the chilling zone is colourful. I think they also
seemed to have fridges to store your beverages until consumption. What really liked about it is how safe it felt.
I can imagine families with kids can go there too. Please see link the lik we used.
Regards,

To all members who are genuinely polite and socially respectful, my regards to you all. This is what makes forums
useful and informative. To all others lets start learning to be productive and informative rather than PESSIMISTIC.
It helps no one.
Old July 5th, 2016, 19:54   #12
devbro

Quote:
As I mentioned to Red Dot, this was my first try at an airsoft shooting range. So my comments were not to
compare Swat Zone to others as I have not been to any other. It would be wrong for on my part to compare Swat-
Zone to any other place as I have not been to any other yet. This would be wrongly mislead others.
My feedback/ comments were genuinely based on what I felt trying this shooting range. As mentioned earlier,
they have secured shooting zones and separte chilling area for other group members to drink/ eat or play Jenga
until their turn comes. They also play music and the light in the chilling zone is colourful. I think they also
seemed to have fridges to store your beverages until consumption. What really liked about it is how safe it felt.
I can imagine families with kids can go there too. Please see link the lik we used.
Regards,

To all members who are genuinely polite and socially respectful, my regards to you all. This is what makes forums
useful and informative. To all others lets start learning to be productive and informative rather than PESSIMISTIC.
It helps no one.
Thanks for clarification. I may go visit them in the next few days
devbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2016, 20:44   #13
Red Dot
Google level: BOSS

Funny thing is you can say anything you want to and it'll be next to impossible to see if it's true.

Your comment had similar tone to replies from this company on Facebook so forgive me if I don't completely buy your narrative.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Red Dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2016, 21:06   #14
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Quote:
This was my first airsoft shooting rage
I've had a few airsoft shooting rages myself...
Old July 5th, 2016, 21:10   #15
airspatial

@Red Dot:

Finally you got the point. Go and check it out for yourself.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General