Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Tanio Koba / KJW M4 GBBR Basic Information and FAQ

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old June 18th, 2012, 08:24   #781
daishi

Send a message via MSN to daishi
So I took the flash hider off the gun...but it doesn't screw on or off. It just pops on. What type of suppressor would fit that. I know some people said 14mm, but there are no threads.
***edit***

Nvm I facepalmed when I remembered counter clockwise, the brass covering came right off
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.

Last edited by daishi; June 18th, 2012 at 14:32..
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2012, 15:32   #782
Gester24

Hey I'm looking for a lower metal part for this gun? R they selling em in Canada now? I'd sodoes that mean we can shipping metal lowers and/ or full metal guns?
Gester24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2012, 15:59   #783
daishi

You can ship w/e type of gun into Canada as long as it is over 366fps AND comes with documents stating this. Of course you could always end up with a grumpy cbs agent, so there is a slight risky.

As for shipping lowers I do believe that is still and restricted item, so as an individual I would recommend not doing that, since I posed that question myself and found that out.

I wasn't aware that the KJW came with a plastic lower? I got mine full metal brand new.

Also your not AV'd so cant really point you to one.
Quote:
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
Old June 19th, 2012, 18:26   #784
audi_bhoy

At some point Huang had some in stock, but it sold out like hot pies...
audi_bhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2012, 00:01   #785
Gester24

Quote:
Originally Posted by daishi View Post
You can ship w/e type of gun into Canada as long as it is over 366fps AND comes with documents stating this. Of course you could always end up with a grumpy cbs agent, so there is a slight risky.

As for shipping lowers I do believe that is still and restricted item, so as an individual I would recommend not doing that, since I posed that question myself and found that out.

I wasn't aware that the KJW came with a plastic lower? I got mine full metal brand new.

Also your not AV'd so cant really point you to one.
Oh I see. That's great. S full metal guns are possible now. Well I got my gun way back. Its the can sift I believe and it's just been spray painted when I got it. I knock on the lower end it sounds like plastic lol. Thanks for the info, I'm going to try and look fr some metal lowers. Oh yeah, it's been tough to meet a verifier, this weekend tho, been waiting for a year lol
Old June 20th, 2012, 00:02   #786
Gester24

Quote:
Originally Posted by audi_bhoy View Post
At some point Huang had some in stock, but it sold out like hot pies...
Huang? Do they have a site? How much were they going fora. Thanks.
Old June 20th, 2012, 06:05   #787
Cj Radge

Hi Folks, sorry if it took me time to create one. Here is my video guide on how to install Magpul ASAP Plate to KJW Tanio Koba M4 Gbbr:

How to install Magpul ASAP in KJW Tanio Koba M4 GBBr
How to install Magpul ASAP in KJW Tanio Koba M4 GBBr - YouTube

Like it and subscribe in my youtube if this helps. =) Thanks

(can someone embed my video above?) =)

Unseen but Certain

Last edited by Cj Radge; June 20th, 2012 at 07:12..
Cj Radge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2012, 17:36   #788
audi_bhoy

They would go for 100$ IIRC. airsoftdepot.ca is huang's hideout I believe.
Old June 20th, 2012, 21:04   #789
Gester24

sweet thanks, great stuff. Does anyone know how to increase the blowback on my kjw m4? i really want the recoil to be hard. Some say stretching the spring will do it, is that true?
Old June 20th, 2012, 21:08   #790
Gester24

Quote:
Originally Posted by audi_bhoy View Post
They would go for 100$ IIRC. airsoftdepot.ca is huang's hideout I believe.
airsoft depot is reliable source? no scams or anything? prices are so low to believe ahah.
Old June 20th, 2012, 23:25   #791
audi_bhoy

Stretching the spring will result in the bolt hitting the back harder, but the bolt will also return to it's original position slower, meaning lower ROF.
Old June 21st, 2012, 11:24   #792
daishi

Ive noticed something....

The cradle velocity reducer. The O ring....doesn't stay in place. I dont know if the gas is pushing it back or not but it never stays in the place it should be.

I dont really need the o ring as Im not using any washers. Can I just remove it all together?

Included a picture of what the reducer looks like after firing twice. The O ring is about halfway down the reducer at this point.

Im using the stock O ring since the O ring that came with the reducer vanished after firing. EVen with just the O ring the gun is shooting like 280....the hell.

Ive also noticed my bolt is completely striped in areas, and the pull slide where it meets the guide is cracked open and about to fall apart....so much for a new gun? Gona have to get a new bolt and pull. Probably from magpull, unless anyone has suggestions?

***Edit***

Well I can get a new bolt from KJW, but can anyone link me to a new charging handle? I cant seem to find any...I want one that fits as I have no tools to dremel or grind metal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Toronto-20120621-00014.jpg (181.6 KB, 24 views)
Quote:

Last edited by daishi; June 22nd, 2012 at 07:27..
Old June 30th, 2012, 22:42   #793
audi_bhoy

Hey guys, I am still having issues with the V2 bolt being weird ( Very low power kick, and jamming for a dark reason I can't find it seems ) and decided to go back to the V1 bolt. If anyone has one in great condition ( I still have mine, but it's cracked here and there... ) I'd be glad to help you get rid of it ! I will also need a charging handle in the near future, the security latch on mine popped off today at a game. Still useable but would appreciate having a backup !!

Contact me via PM please !

Kevin
Old July 19th, 2012, 15:43   #794
Ivanov

I've run into a problem with my V2, for some reason the bolt only chambers a BB every 2 or 3 weapon cycles. When this happens the gun blank fires, cycles fully but does not pick up a BB. Everything in my gun is stock and I ensured the mags I used were full with gas, any thoughts?
Ivanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2012, 22:04   #795
audi_bhoy

Make sure the nozzle follows the bolt back enought to ensure that a BB can go up and be chambered. My V2 nozzle was sticking the front, stuck in the notches above the hop up...
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion