Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2010, 12:05   #316
Stealthee
a.k.a. cloaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex View Post
So that would be a customs issue..not Canada Post..they are not one and the same. Just saying.
So I'm basically powerless to do anything?
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:16   #317
soldier101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex View Post
Should say out for delivery if it is in fact Out for Delivery. LOL.
Well I knew that, but is it a possibility that it has been processed in a postal facility and gets delivered the same day? Or will I have to wait another day? Thanks!
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:24   #318
soldier101

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloaked View Post
So I'm basically powerless to do anything?
Yeah, customs can take months to clear something...I never purchase things from outside of Canada for that very reason, I'm impatient

Best of luck, and I'm sure it'll come sooner or later!
Old April 12th, 2010, 13:22   #319
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

Not always..... Depends on your shipping method..... If your item was shipped via regular parcel, customs will usually take 3 - 10 days to clear it.... Vbut if shipped via Express, it will take few minutes to 1 day to clear.....

Xpress post FTW! Trust me its worth the extra $....

Never had problem with CP since I've started using xpress post!
Old April 12th, 2010, 15:00   #320
BobbyDangerous

I got a notice in my mailbox a day before for my item to pick tomorrow at the post office after 1:00 (13:00) so thats cool. i only have to pay like 13 bucks for it. Boots and a vest from new york...

BA Level 3 Certified
Old April 12th, 2010, 15:08   #321
ex
Wanna buy some Nod's? #StolenValour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palucol View Post
Not always..... Depends on your shipping method..... If your item was shipped via regular parcel, customs will usually take 3 - 10 days to clear it.... Vbut if shipped via Express, it will take few minutes to 1 day to clear.....

Xpress post FTW! Trust me its worth the extra $....

Never had problem with CP since I've started using xpress post!
That is not really accurate either. Customs does not care one way or another what type of service you paid for. IF there is a policy in place that they are supposed to expedite EMS packages etc they sure as hell don't follow it. Delays at customs generally are not covered by the carrier as they have NO control over any Countries Customs service. Also xpresspost is from Canada Post so it's kind of irrelevant if it's shipping from say Hong Kong.
Old April 12th, 2010, 16:46   #322
soldier101

Well, seems like Canada Post prevails again and doesn't deliver on time. Looks like Frank will be getting his $30 for shipping back ;D
Old April 13th, 2010, 09:24   #323
soldier101

Canada Post really does suck. My gun has been sitting 20 minutes from my house for two days now...I'm a pretty impatient guy, which is why I don't ever order online unless I have to...God it better come today or I'm gonna be fuckin' pissed :banghead:
Old April 13th, 2010, 10:42   #324
Con Murder

My order from airsoftparts.ca was paid wednesday in the evening and arrived monday. Thats a whole two provinces it went across! The item was not supposed to be in till the 14th but, I win! I used to work as a clerk in a CP outlet and it seems like the tearm mail stream is an accurate analogy. See only one 'stream' actually flows into your city, you have to deal with your cities total mail volume when it comes to sorting it out. That is also why at certain times of the year things work great but not all the time.

All this info is subject to viewer experience and should be formatted to fit your television screen
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:28   #325
soldier101

Well, after I made a call to Canada Post, I noticed about half an hour later they threw it on the back of a truck and now my Tracking Number says " Out For Delivery" - Thanks god, as this is the second day I have stayed home to wait on it...My baby should be here around 2:00-3:00PM and I can't wait

Seems like calling them actually worked in my case, and I will notify Frank to let him know he should receive his shipping back as it did not arrive on time
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:14   #326
fumoffu

Yeah I been using Canada Post with no problem but now wtf.
I order from ehobby asian since April 1st 2010. I like they fail in sending and resenting it.
I called them 30 min earlier and got change to "Item out for delivery"

yay canada post
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:31   #327
Con Murder

At least you got it! I once had a guy come to pick up tickets to nascar and they were no where to be found... Very shadey and very stressfull as he was 10 out of 10 ticked off and looking at me with one eyebrow bent! Simply told him to contact ticketmaster have them cancel those tickets and arrange to have his new ones at the gate (very standard with TM). Others were not so lucky, they would come and yell, spit, hiss and find out the package never got from down town to my outlet and then try and charge me like some petty thief! What would I want with her avon shit!?
Old April 13th, 2010, 16:37   #328
soldier101

Alright well got my gun around noon and I've spent the past 4 hours trying to get it to work...got it broken...Joy...I'm sure Frank isn't to blame for this, fuck Canada Post!:banghead:
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:17   #329
backspasm

My 5 plastic mp40 mags have been sitting in the mississauga processing center waiting to be reviewed for 14 days now. My question here is should I bother showing up in person, or would it be a waste of time?
Old April 19th, 2010, 17:30   #330
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

Quote:
Originally Posted by backspasm View Post
My 5 plastic mp40 mags have been sitting in the mississauga processing center waiting to be reviewed for 14 days now. My question here is should I bother showing up in person, or would it be a waste of time?
lol...happens to everyone...all you cand do is WAIT, it will eventually clear customs....someday....lol

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General