Are there any starter leagues/games?

:

Canadian

Old December 17th, 2007, 02:26   #16
Zeonprime

Location: Waterloo, kitchener, guelph, mississauga, north east toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hitman View Post
I still got them with my parents permission didnt I? I am still allowed to own it, use under parental or under a legal guardian.

The only thing I SHOULD NOT have it is when they aren't there, or CANNOT enter in games when I am not 18.

Also, I can still get in a game if my parent is participating in a game WITH me or a legal guardian depending on the host.

As for I just researched before, and learned the rules.
Thank you.
umm did you read this part?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeonprime
Don't get indignate or rude to the adults when they tell you to do other things with your time, it'll piss them off and make it less likely to help you when you are older or even when you are asking intelligent questions..remember more than a few of us have kids your age.
besides the point.. this is not the thread for you to have your issues worked on. PM the guy and talk about it elsewhere.

TF2spy has asked his first question without adequetly researching..he get's his one freebie "I'm a noob who is a minor" post, from me.

Quote:
Be safe not just with yourself, but those you play with. If you are reckless with other peoples safety then you will leave.
Zeonprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2007, 02:40   #17
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hitman View Post
I still got them with my parents permission didnt I? I am still allowed to own it, use under parental or under a legal guardian.

The only thing I SHOULD NOT have it is when they aren't there, or CANNOT enter in games when I am not 18.

Also, I can still get in a game if my parent is participating in a game WITH me or a legal guardian depending on the host.

As for I just researched before, and learned the rules.
Thank you.
LOL.. Mr.Hitman; ASC's very own emo kid.

Cheer up, butter cup. Stop turning everything into a crap-covered, tear fest.

And, your signature is the definition of redundant.

Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2007, 03:49   #18
Firas

Quote:
Originally Posted by kos View Post

damn, I said I wasn't gonna post, but I just read it and that's hilarious!
Firas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2007, 14:06   #19
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
why is this post in the canadian theme page?
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2007, 15:48   #20
ProbeJax

Quote:
Originally Posted by kos View Post

It's not like he's actually wrong about any of those things.
ProbeJax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2007, 16:27   #21
arman

just dont be a fricking retard with it please!

playing with my kid!
arman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2007, 05:43   #22
Ghost Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSF-Bowers View Post
why is this post in the canadian theme page?
+1

I just turned 18 and the best way to start off airsoft is to be a quiet learner. If you are not quiet, be prepared to be flamed and discriminated...

Also, when you do turn of age, get age verified. Not only do you get access to the gun and parts sale on this forum to begin your airsoft adventure, but a lot of people will begin to acknowledge your existence and respect you. Prior to age verification, you don't really exist and whenever you do, the majority of the airsoft community will view you as a bother.

Have fun growing up.

Regards,
Ghost Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2007, 06:24   #23
super_six_four

Send a message via MSN to super_six_four
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF2SPY View Post
Having recently bought an Airsoft gun (shotgun, 325 FPS. It sucks, i know) and having yet to use it, i thought i'd atleast try the internet for some advice and tips. I've tried talking to some people i know who have Airsoft guns, but they don't really have any intrest in play a beginner like me with a crappy "clearsoft" gun from Canadian Tire. I live in Burlington, ON. I've also talked to people at the S.O.F.P. stores and they've both said that i should probably wait 'ill i'm 18 (alas, that is 5 years too long i don't want to wait) to try and play on a real field. Anything helpful or useful i should know? Some info on starter groups would also be appreciated.
you don't want to wait.. well you have to when its the law. here in alberta it is 16. i didnt even bother doing anything about a gun until i was old enough
super_six_four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2008, 18:29   #24
Inade

Send a message via MSN to Inade
Actually, Xtreme tactics, the local airsoft indoor field my brother plays at has an age-limit of 16 years. I'm 14 right now, and i'm fine with just going to their gun shows, playing in forests with a crap load of friends, ect. Airsoft is a sport, sports are meant to be a shitlodda' fun. Anyways, I just applied for a second job for the summer so i could save up and put it into a seperate bank account for my airsoft gear/guns so when i DO hit 16, i'll be walking in the door with people drolling at my feet with my expensive equipment. ^.^
Inade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2008, 19:38   #25
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

My vest is worth 500$ now and nobody drools at MY feet.... what a ripoff lol
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2008, 09:38   #26
Zekk05

Send a message via ICQ to Zekk05 Send a message via AIM to Zekk05 Send a message via MSN to Zekk05 Send a message via Yahoo to Zekk05
Inade, I think you mean when youre 18, theyll be drooling at your feet with your expensive equipment. Minors and gun purchasing dont mix.
Old March 7th, 2008, 14:14   #27
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inade View Post
Actually, Xtreme tactics, the local airsoft indoor field my brother plays at has an age-limit of 16 years. I'm 14 right now, and i'm fine with just going to their gun shows, playing in forests with a crap load of friends, ect. Airsoft is a sport, sports are meant to be a shitlodda' fun. Anyways, I just applied for a second job for the summer so i could save up and put it into a seperate bank account for my airsoft gear/guns so when i DO hit 16, i'll be walking in the door with people drolling at my feet with my expensive equipment. ^.^
yeah try two years from your 16th birthday mate
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2008, 13:23   #28
b3N-G

Since I am under age i just made my own airsoft field. It's about five acres of trees and grass with over a hundred tires and well kept grass. I just get my older brother or parents to buy my equipment, and they are completely fine with me having it, because they trust me, and the restriction on airsoft guns here in Manitoba is 16 years old with permission form a legal gaurdian. So there's my noob spiel :P
b3N-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2008, 14:03   #29
SmokeEater

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3N-G View Post
Since I am under age i just made my own airsoft field. It's about five acres of trees and grass with over a hundred tires and well kept grass. I just get my older brother or parents to buy my equipment, and they are completely fine with me having it, because they trust me, and the restriction on airsoft guns here in Manitoba is 16 years old with permission form a legal gaurdian. So there's my noob spiel :P
This also depends on the fps of the gun. I made sure I knew what the law required before I purchased my son a gun. And yes he is under 16. As long as I supervise him using it, it is legal for him to have one.
Old April 29th, 2008, 17:11   #30
b3N-G

Whats the limit on the fps?
b3N-G is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian