Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

My woodland shoots

:

USA

Old May 5th, 2011, 10:16   #16
ravan318

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker View Post
You'll see where I was going with that soon.....
what do you mean?

Last edited by ravan318; May 5th, 2011 at 10:58..
ravan318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:18   #17
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravan318 View Post
I admit on the pouches needing to change, so yea I've just bought some new ones recently. As for the trigger control, can you define?
its not that the pouches are bad its that they werent attached right. which is why they are so saggy this video kind of shows how to do it properly YouTube - OPSGEAR® Product Overview: MOLLE Gear

as for trigger control its simple unless you are on a target with the intent to fire your finger is supposed to be straight and outside the trigger guard at all times

Cheers
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:19   #18
ex
Wanna buy some Nod's? #StolenValour

Quote:
Langara Golf Course. |There are some trees and bushes over there
Public Photo shoots huh....Real smart.
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:22   #19
pugs144

Langara....first you did a photo shoot in a public space and second, you did it on a campus that's crawling with commie hippies and deviants. You were lucky there wasn't anyone smoking a reefer or engaging in buttsecks in the nearby bushes where you were posing with your evil black rifle. As an aside, there is a lounge in the SUB for "People of Colour." Is it still there? It was ghey as fck.

Thank God I managed to transfer out of there to UBC.

Last edited by pugs144; May 5th, 2011 at 10:24..
pugs144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:23   #20
Frozen Tex

Quote:
.......taken beside a golf course................?
Langara? Awesome. Yeah... He's in the middle of he city. Personally, I'd rather play in Stanley Park; more old growth, fallen trees, not to mention the Seawall and abandoned zoo structures... And guaranteed to prompt a visit by VPD ERT....

Congratulations, Ravan. You admitted to waving your gun around in public in the middle of a city. Prepare to be shredded on ASC.

Delenda Est Carthago
Frozen Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:25   #21
ravan318

removed

Last edited by ravan318; May 5th, 2011 at 10:58..
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:29   #22
ex
Wanna buy some Nod's? #StolenValour

Quote:
yea and there were several joggers and golfers passing back and forth. one even commented on my looks. not the exact outcome that you wanted eh? sorry to disappoint you?
Keep pushing my buttons fucktard...You'll get an outcome all right.
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:36   #23
ravan318

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugs144 View Post
Langara....first you did a photo shoot in a public space and second, you did it on a campus that's crawling with commie hippies and deviants. You were lucky there wasn't anyone smoking a reefer or engaging in buttsecks in the nearby bushes where you were posing with your evil black rifle. As an aside, there is a lounge in the SUB for "People of Colour." Is it still there? It was ghey as fck.

Thank God I managed to transfer out of there to UBC.
Yea I was really pushing it that time(I admit that as mistakes) because we're running out of time (nearing sunset) and we don't want to travel too far, such as the way to Panther, Burma, Big Foot (at Mission) for the shoots. It's also really really hard to find suitable locations, not to mention the backyard is unsuitable(without all those trees and bushes), so with no better choices, unknown was one of the few viable(better of the worse) choices we had for available. Places like Swangard, parks, (I doubt on Stanley Park), and Fraserview Golf Course also were all public places, so they aren't suitable neither. This is why we had to make do with what's available, and if I had better alternative, I would.

Last edited by ravan318; May 5th, 2011 at 11:00..
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:36   #24
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Tread lightly raven....... thing being, here on ASC we are very protective of our sport, and everytime we see the news that someone was caught by police having an airsoft gun on them in public, it's a threat to the sport in this country. Is why I pointed your admission out, first of all you shouldn't have chosen that area, second of all openly admitting it here is a major reason to get your peepee slapped in public........ third, not seeing things as we do and hitting the sarcasm button on some of us, not cool.

And how much would half a tank of gas cost you compared to having your guns confiscated, heavily fined and possible jail time because you wanted to save $20 in gas.....
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:40   #25
ravan318

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex View Post
Keep pushing my buttons fucktard...You'll get an outcome all right.
So being a staff/admin gives you all these privileges to be stuck-up with this attitude? Name-calling also doesn't earn respect, if not demonstrate lack of professionalism and maturity. I have no desire to pursue any flame from the very beginning, but it's normal for anyone to react to provocative attitudes, moderators and otherwise.
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:41   #26
SINN

Send a message via MSN to SINN
I get it...his pouches were falling off because there was a "hole in one"
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:45   #27
ravan318

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Tex View Post
Langara? Awesome. Yeah... He's in the middle of he city. Personally, I'd rather play in Stanley Park; more old growth, fallen trees, not to mention the Seawall and abandoned zoo structures... And guaranteed to prompt a visit by VPD ERT....

Congratulations, Ravan. You admitted to waving your gun around in public in the middle of a city. Prepare to be shredded on ASC.
Well I've stated my reasons, and I have no desires to repeat it neither. Even if you stated Stanley Park to me just now, before I finish reading your sentence, in my mind I was already objected to this choice. There were something that's been done, but doesn't mean it will occur again. For me, the latter clause of the last sentence speaks for my attitude towards even remotely consider ever doing that again. I also didn't deny any wrongdoings did I(I won't. What's wrong is wrong, so for any mistake, once is enough)? For now can we just enjoy the photo and let it to rest?
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:48   #28
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Well I've stated my reasons, and I have no desires to repeat it neither. Even if you stated Stanley Park to me just now, before I finish reading your sentence, in my mind I was already objected to this choice. There were something that's been done, but doesn't mean it will occur again. For me, the latter clause of the last sentence speaks for my attitude towards even remotely consider ever doing that again. I also didn't deny any wrongdoings did I(I won't. What's wrong is wrong, so for any mistake, once is enough)? For now can we just enjoy the photo and let it to rest?
As long as you now know...........

Nice pics, but get dirty. Lol
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:56   #29
ravan318

Quote:
Tread lightly raven....... thing being, here on ASC we are very protective of our sport, and everytime we see the news that someone was caught by police having an airsoft gun on them in public, it's a threat to the sport in this country. Is why I pointed your admission out, first of all you shouldn't have chosen that area, second of all openly admitting it here is a major reason to get your peepee slapped in public........ third, not seeing things as we do and hitting the sarcasm button on some of us, not cool.

And how much would half a tank of gas cost you compared to having your guns confiscated, heavily fined and possible jail time because you wanted to save $20 in gas.....
I understand. I do understand it's wrong, so I've stated I won't repeat it again (I also won't deny my mistake)
I also understand how harsh Canadian laws land on this sport, so if this is what provoked the negative responses, I express my apologies and remove all mentions of the location(to deter the action to be mirrored)

Third, I wasn't intend on being disrespectful to any forum members, especially if unprovoked. I didn't notice the status of the other mod nor yours until now(not everyone pay attention to the left side of the board as the first thing to notice). The only thing that crossed my mind was that you're being reasonable and not hostile (you even explained it to me now, which I appreciated) while the other mod was giving me such a negative attitude that landed there(you can't expect anyone to not react submissively, not to mention read his mind); this is also why I am giving those reflected response accordingly(however note: I haven't said a single word of insult or profanity in comparison, even after being called the f-bomb). Anyways to cut short, firstly I apologize for what offends I've made.

Last edited by ravan318; May 5th, 2011 at 11:09..
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:06   #30
ravan318

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINN View Post
I get it...his pouches were falling off because there was a "hole in one"
Yea it was broken(one of the fasteners was broken). Actually during the middle of the shoots one pouch(with its magazines and all) actually broke and fell right off lol. You might not notice it as we're lucky none of the shoots revealed the missing pouch. The other pouch was also starting to wear out as well, so I went back to HK to get them replaced. good eye
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > USA