Airsoft Canada
https://www.replicaairguns.ca/airsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old March 30th, 2010, 15:09   #271
Yannos
likes touching tralalas

WTF does that mean?

I'm so f'ing mad... What should I do? I am the sender BTW. And there was NOT an error in the Adress.
Old April 1st, 2010, 21:50   #272
coach
aka coachster

not that I hate CP just yet but my current order from dealextreme is being held up.

Quote:
2010/03/31 18:11 MISSISSAUGA International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
only thing of note is the elcheapo docter sight but that shouldn't cause a problem.
also have in this shipment, a surefire knock off, batteries, lighter and a ss flask. :sigh:
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:49   #273
BobbyDangerous

Velocity Arms sent my a scope and the postal code is wrong and when i call for customer help 2 of the agents saw that the address is was right but the postal code was wrong then i called again and got someone that said that they couldn't see that address and that they can not get in touch with the driver.. Seems like my item is lost in the mail now with a different postal code being delivered to a differen't house.. Fuckin nice

BA Level 3 Certified
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:59   #274
Fallen
formerly Qc_Sarado

Can someone help me please? Is there anyone I can call to ask whats is happening with my package?

The package is from EBairsoft and i asked them to open an investigation but they don't care...

Last edited by Fallen; April 7th, 2010 at 12:02..
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:05   #275
VooDooPeteK

With that tracking number it looks like a DX order, just wait as I have had them many times show up before the last or any scan has shown up on the CP website... I have also had it say "item out for delivery" and 3 days later it comes (3 biz days I mean not weekend days)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qc_Sarado View Post

Can someone help me please? Is there anyone I can call to ask whats is happening with my package?

The package is from EBairsoft and i asked them to open an investigation but they don't care...
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:07   #276
Conker

Alright. It's probably the 10th time since the beggining of the year.

I get an "Attempted delivery" at a time I was home (BULLSHIT! They didn't even approached my house).
It also says "Delivery card left" and again, none is left.

All I can do is check the tracking, and when it says "transffered to post office", get there myself.

Last time, I also didn't get a card, and had no tracking number... as I didn't pick it up (I wasn't noticed the package was there), it was shipped back to Texas.
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:15   #277
BobbyDangerous

I'm pretty pissed off. They said mine was in delivery but it should make it to my apartment. I'm going to drop by V-Arms today and explain this and that he has to either give me a new scope or he has to call canada post and explain to them that they have the wrong postal code and to send it back to him to send out again.. Unless by some slim chance it does arrive to my apartment today in the next 15 min when the driver gets here.. But i doubt it..

BA Level 3 Certified
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:19   #278
VooDooPeteK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyDangerous View Post
I'm pretty pissed off. They said mine was in delivery but it should make it to my apartment. I'm going to drop by V-Arms today and explain this and that he has to either give me a new scope or he has to call canada post and explain to them that they have the wrong postal code and to send it back to him to send out again.. Unless by some slim chance it does arrive to my apartment today in the next 15 min when the driver gets here.. But i doubt it..
Funny cause I just had a scope delivered that I never ordered

OK being serious now... Ever since Cp has contracted out almost 90% of parcel deliveries I have had nothing but trouble. I have had to make good relations with the local post office drop off station so that now they call me when something in my name or my address comes in. I never get those cards and never get anything that needs to be signed for come right to my house.
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:27   #279
coach
aka coachster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qc_Sarado View Post

just be patient, it will arrive if nothing is restricted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooPeteK View Post
With that tracking number it looks like a DX order, just wait as I have had them many times show up before the last or any scan has shown up on the CP website... I have also had it say "item out for delivery" and 3 days later it comes (3 biz days I mean not weekend days)
not a DX order but it's from ebairsoft using hong kong post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyDangerous View Post
CP often does do corrections to postal code errors. just wait it out.

who made the original error with the postal code? is it all VA's fault? did you order and enter the wrong postal code?

if it ends up at the wrong address, it will just get sent back to Frank and he'll ship it to you again likely at the cost of who made the original mistake.

(if you have time to drop by VA and bitch at him, should have asked for a pickup in the first place)
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:52   #280
BobbyDangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachster View Post
just be patient, it will arrive if nothing is restricted.

not a DX order but it's from ebairsoft using hong kong post.

CP often does do corrections to postal code errors. just wait it out.

who made the original error with the postal code? is it all VA's fault? did you order and enter the wrong postal code?

if it ends up at the wrong address, it will just get sent back to Frank and he'll ship it to you again likely at the cost of who made the original mistake.

(if you have time to drop by VA and bitch at him, should have asked for a pickup in the first place)
No my postal code and shipping information is logged into the site and saved. It's all fine on there. Also i didn't know where the shop was. It's prob an error or misunderstanding.. I wasn't going to bitch to him was just going to explain because when i contacted the post office they said for me to get the original shipper to all them about the matter the first time i called but they said that it would be corrected and when i watched the tracking it was shipped back to missisauga so i thought it would have bee corrected but it wasn't it was sent out right back to scarborough again the next day so i knew they had fucked up.. Also i was going to stop by anyways to get age verified..

BA Level 3 Certified

Last edited by BobbyDangerous; April 7th, 2010 at 12:54..
Old April 7th, 2010, 13:13   #281
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conker View Post
Alright. It's probably the 10th time since the beggining of the year.

I get an "Attempted delivery" at a time I was home (BULLSHIT! They didn't even approached my house).
It also says "Delivery card left" and again, none is left.

All I can do is check the tracking, and when it says "transffered to post office", get there myself.

Last time, I also didn't get a card, and had no tracking number... as I didn't pick it up (I wasn't noticed the package was there), it was shipped back to Texas.
This happens to me all the time. I pretty much have to camp out my driveway around the expected delivery dates now. I usually go outside to greet them to avoid the lack of knocking and stick a card on the window. one time I took a little too long to get outside, the driver was walking back to his truck after leaving a card on my window. ( without knocking or anything)

I go out to stop him from leaving, he said he knocked, I told him I was right there putting my shoes on, and he did not knock. Then he told me that my package was not even on the truck. What a lazy bastard! I rose hell with his boss after I got to the post office.
Old April 7th, 2010, 13:27   #282
BobbyDangerous

I don;t have a prob with that the postal guy for my building is pretty decent and pretty collected. every time i dealt with him so far with orders to this building was really good..

BA Level 3 Certified
Old April 7th, 2010, 16:19   #283
BobbyDangerous

it's all been sorted. What a good guy frank is and a great shop and it is literally 10 mins from my apartment..

BA Level 3 Certified
Old April 7th, 2010, 16:34   #284
DaRkCoMmAnDo

I dont wanna start a new topic for a single question lol. I'm mailing a usb flashdrive to a friend. Can I just throw it in a normal envelope? or should I get some kinda special envelope?
Old April 7th, 2010, 16:46   #285
Doombringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkCoMmAnDo View Post
I dont wanna start a new topic for a single question lol. I'm mailing a usb flashdrive to a friend. Can I just throw it in a normal envelope? or should I get some kinda special envelope?
You can throw it in an envelope, but you should wrap it in something first. You need to pay extra if it dosent fit in the mail box rectangular hole in the door (don't know how it's called).
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General