Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Danish and Swedish M90 Camo

:

Western Europe

Old March 9th, 2009, 15:51   #241
Charlie Foxtrot

Send a message via MSN to Charlie Foxtrot
Check out http://hardballshoppen.dk/advanced_s...cjsk61qn1ccjn6

It's gotten anything you'd ever want of the Danish M84. It's in Danish though, but if you need a translation, just PM me.
Old March 9th, 2009, 18:06   #242
Gryphon

This shows off the Operator Vest nicely, a very high quality piece of kit with pockets and adjustments everywhere. I took the liberty of populating the shoulderboards with my rank (which, in fact, everyone on my team shares). Ten Star General!

Gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2009, 16:46   #243
derflo

oh i love it, the spring!

more pics in full camo will follow...

Have you any cool camo-in-real-life pics??
derflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 19:43   #244
SunTzu

http://www.airsoftsverige.com/V6/vie...?f=229&t=88536

The pictures in that thread is all real soldiers on active duty.
SunTzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 22:01   #246
Gryphon

Well you have a lot of products listed there. Generally anything measured in the format "160/75" is genuine issue as that's a somewhat arbitrary measurement system that some European forces seem to have fallen in love with. Hardly an accurate system but close enough I suppose. Anything that bears the three crowns is definitely issue.

General issue M90 is typically far heavier than any reproduction gear. There are tropical versions that are lighter but they're extremely rare on the open market. Tacgear is excellent quality, Tacupgear is pretty good but I prefer the Tacgear, colors are a little more true and overall build seems more rugged. Both are usually lighter than issue so if you're in a hot climate they are a good choice.

I'm not an expert on cut so I won't even venture a comment other than to say I quite like the stuff I wear. About the only M90 I would shy away from is the MMB stuff. Decent if your concern is cost, but not even close in quality to any of the other manufactures. My set of MMB sits in the closet now.
Old May 26th, 2009, 03:29   #247
Smintjes

Here's a repost of a pic I put up last year or so. If you look at the pants, from bottom up:

MMB
Tacgear KSK trousers
M90 issue

The shirt next to the M/90 is Tacupgear, as you can see the colours are the exact same as the M/90. Tacupgear is also lighter and less "rigid" than Tacgear imo.

As Gryphon said, stay away from MMB and Mil-Tec. Especially Mil-Tec.

Smintjes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2009, 16:24   #248
Lerch
* AV Status REVOKED *

My recently acquired M84 jacket, previous owner had sewn woolen cuffs in and removed the epaulettes, so...its just awesome

I'm just trying to find some trousers that fit me now.
Old December 19th, 2009, 19:18   #249
Gryphon

A free bump for this somewhat forgotten thread. I've almost completely quit airsoft and have a LOT of M84 laying around doing nothing, as well as some M90. Any interest in taking it off my hands? I could use the cash anyhow.
Old December 27th, 2009, 12:13   #250
Schlyder
IronOverlord

Yeah Gryphon, this thread needs more love.

OK, I've got some Danish stuff to put up too.

M84 BDUs and TacGear boonie
also an M84 ballcap (you can't see it, it's under the boonie)

M84 field jacket

M84 vest (for cold weather)

Danish Snowflectarn winter parka outer shell (front)
This is a very nice piece of kit. I also have the pants, and boonie in the snowflectarn. I'm using this, with the M84 field jacket, as my winter parka.

back of above jacket.
Old January 4th, 2010, 08:51   #251
adi ginat

Stridsväst 2000

Hello

I would like to purchase a few units of Stridsväst 2000.
Please contact me to adi@yolandcorp.com or buy tel: +972-522-537885
I am located in Israel.

Kind regards
Adi Ginat
January 4, 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etanol View Post
Hahaha, this is amazing! Im from sweden and Im having lots fun trying to understand the hype about the M90 uniformsystems. Im sick of it, as I see alot of it in my line of work... The "Dancam" M84 is not so hard to get by here either. In fact i am a much bigger fan of the M84. But here in sweden the M84 is only used by "Nationella Insatsstyrkan" which means The National Taskforce. They are the counter-terrorist unit of the swedish police. Allthoug, there isn´t alot of terrorist here... Mostly the are called in to hunt down bankrobbers etc. (A whole lot of info about a whole lot of nothing) Anyways...

Since I found this forum I am going to stay here so if you have any questions it´s just to spit them out. I am in the position to get my hands on alot of gear and I have some gear for sale, if anyone is intressted.

I have to give the Russian "swebat" some silent applouses. But their gear-setup looks a whole lot more lik 1991-1992 than 2001-2002.
If you are still intrested in getting your hands on Stridsväst 2000 or any of the "none standard" vests like the Parachute rangers survival/battle vest. Send me a mail. I will see what I can do...

Over and out.
adi ginat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2010, 10:35   #252
Basic-Wedge

For those interested in the desert version of Swedish M/90 camo (M/90 K), Tac-Up Gear is currently selling the last of their stocks on eBay. I believe all they have left is the desert wind jacket in various sizes, and boonie hats. As far as I know, they're still continuing to stock the standard green M/90.

Basic-Wedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2010, 17:53   #253
Stoffe_

Hi!

I have been in the Swedish Defence Forces for 5 years now.
I was just wondering if you need some inspiration pics? They are from some of our training days and i have blacked out the faces of the soldiers.. for persec of course.

I can´t tell you about the unit or what and where we trained, presec once again.
Stoffe_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2010, 11:54   #254
5.56NATO

Sorry to resurrect a somewhat dead thread, but I am after a set of M90 camo, and have exhausted all my resources trying to source a set.

Tacgear's US-based dealers don't carry the product, Militart.se won't allow me to setup shipping outside of Sweden, no one on Tradera will ship outside Sweden, and others are difficult to deal with; their payment instructions make only half-sense and seem kind of dodgy...

Does anyone here from Canada or the USA have a spare set laying around or that they don't use anymore to send off to a guy who'd definitely give it a good home? Please message me ASAP with details and perhaps we can get something worked out.
5.56NATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2010, 12:43   #255
Darklen
Administrator

ASMC always worked for me. Rangershop.de is pretty decent as well. Flecktarn.co.uk carries them as well, but prices, including shipping are high.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Western Europe