Old April 25th, 2008, 08:48   #196
Smintjes

FINPAT M05:

Smintjes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2008, 10:09   #197
Gryphon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamparius View Post
if the quality is good enough i will post the picture and give the review... and if anyone interested to buy the fabric material or made them into combat BDU or else can contact me.... he sells them per 4 squaremeter, and the price is surprisingly cheap.... around $30 per 4 squaremeter, which is you can make a full pair of shirt and pants... and to make them into full clothes will pay extra...
Wow that's a good price, can you find out if he can get the Swedish M90 pattern? I would be VERY interested in buying several square meters of that fabric.
Gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2008, 14:16   #198
pamparius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Wow that's a good price, can you find out if he can get the Swedish M90 pattern? I would be VERY interested in buying several square meters of that fabric.
unfortunately no or not yet, he doesn't have M90, i will be so damn excited if he got one hehehe..... i'll let you know if he got one...

i just got the shirts and pants and already used them once for the skirmish.... the pattern is good but if you look closely there is some kind of thin white line every 1 cm indicates the machine printing border or something, the material used is not as good as the one made for good quality BDU but it's still okay, its quite thin and smooth, and the combat shirt design he made was okay and he put velcro on the arms, but the for the pants design not so recommended... but if you put them all together it still looks cool.... i got quite good attention on my new uniform combined with local made weesatch OD PC vest, maybe because the pattern is still rarely used and found in here... well for the price tag, you can't hope so much... my rate is 6.5/10 (mostly it goes to price, pattern and combat shirt design)

i'll post the photo of my cheap m84 later, as now they are inside the washing machine ...

Last edited by pamparius; April 25th, 2008 at 14:19..
pamparius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2008, 10:00   #199
paramedic77

I can get you guys some issued M90, with the proper markings and everything. You name it, i´ll get it!
paramedic77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2008, 15:29   #200
Alfa_1

Milsim in may.

Alfa_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2008, 18:10   #201
*shadow*
Banned

Verry nice pics...I like milsim!
*shadow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2008, 13:11   #202
derflo

Jeah, i like the danish camo, it's very effective in summer!
derflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2008, 15:08   #203
Humle

General info on Swedish gear and equipment can be found on www.soldf.com in the top left corner you'll find the union jack for translation into english.
Humle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 17:13   #204
derflo

Hello guys!
Here my swedish kit. Tacgear Gen. 2 Smock, Tacgear M90 Hat, Tacgear Helmet Cover an some olive scarf's. Now, i'm waiting for my Tacgear Trousers in M90 Camo.

btw... the image in the background shows stones in Stockholm... that adapts well to the theme

greetings from germany! Flo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sverigeflo001.jpg (725.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg sverigeflo002.jpg (1.08 MB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg sverigeflo003.jpg (753.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg P4090069.jpg (1.67 MB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg sverigeflo004.jpg (1.49 MB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg P4090068.JPG (1.09 MB, 10 views)
Old September 19th, 2008, 01:41   #205
Gryphon

Nice pics! I guess it's about time I shared some of ours now that we've got a bunch of the team outfitted. Some are pretty large, sorry if they don't fit your screen too well! We're wearing:

- Tacgear Commando Shirt
- Tacgear BDU Trousers
- Tacgear Boonie or Helmet Cover
- Various OD/M90 vests and gear

Last edited by Gryphon; December 13th, 2008 at 20:15..
Gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2008, 19:06   #206
SunTzu

Hey yall!

Was googling around and stumbled on this thread, and i was pleasantly surprised over the amount of people who seem to love our M90 camo! Ive got to admit that as a milsimlover i kinda shuddered at some of the reprostuff though I do love the camo though, and in woodland environments its worth every penny spent. A few months ago i was on an OP during a swedish 48h milsim. I was lying down about half a metre off the road, in a patch of grass (No bushes or anything) in the middle of the day waiting for a patrol of danes (Yes, in Danish flecktarn, or "Dane-tarn" as we call it), that our forward OP had reported incoming. The danes were friendlies, so we were instructed to warn them when they got close so they wouldnt jump around and start shooting everyone. (Danes have weak nerves, probably due to bad genetics ) So, along the road comes 5 danes, and apparently they've seen movement here before, cus they're twitchy as all hell, stock to shoulders sweeping left to right as they approach. They get to within touching distance when i shout out "Friendly, friendly", leading the pointman to swing around, unsafe his weapon and come within an inch of firing straight into my face... He stands like that for about 2 seconds, then he lowers his weapon and shouts "Fucking swedes and your M90! Your bloody impossible to see!!"

Sorry for that longish story, but i got so touched by your love of my camo

Us swedes are blessed in the regard that many people do mandatory service in the army, which leads to alot of M90 (and other) gear floating around. Thats how i got my full kit (Some i "collected" during my service), buying it off people who used it, or got hold of it from the army.

Anyways, good luck with the camo out in woods! I hope it serves you well. Oh, and a few more things!

To the guy that had an arktis harness in M90, it might be swedish issue, there were a bunch of test examples done in the years before 2000 (when we got our Stridsväst 2000 battle harness), and ive seen tests with that vest before.

Oh, and if anyone of you need any swedish issue stuff, M90, shirts, patches (Atleast some) battle harnesses and the like, throw me a PM or better, email me at captain.general AT gmail.com, i can get ahold of most stuff fairly cheaply (its easier when you actually live here :P). Or just if you have any swedish gear questions!

Take care!
SunTzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2008, 12:28   #207
ferretmaster

Hurrah for M90!

I know this is a fairly old thread, but just found it and am pleased to see so many other fans of M90! I'm an airsofter from the UK and have been wearing swedish gear for about 4 years now - managed to get hold of the 02/03 upgrade version of the field uniform, and it's superb. Also got a 'Bear' combat vest in M90 directly from NFM in Norway, and even manged to get hold of a brand new, issue helmet cover! I really do think it's one of the most effective camo patterns for woodland you can get - I've suprised SO many people by just appearing in front of them in the field, it seems much more effective than anything else I've ever worn or seen (although have to admit, the M84 pattern is damn fine too). So now I'm after the RS05 goretex jacket in small, so if anybody has a source other than 'Cold Skills', a pointer would be appreciated! Cheers :-)
ferretmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2008, 12:58   #208
ferretmaster

Thought I'd share a quick pic of us in play - I'm on the left, although in this match I was testing out my new IDF vest and left the M90 Bear vest at home!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m90_1.jpg (26.5 KB, 30 views)
ferretmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2008, 14:46   #209
sniper/dk

I can understand why so many think m84 is a great kit. i know its very hard to find if you are not located..in Denmark , and yes...ebay is expensive with their bit of m84.
Just gonna throw in a few pics of some of my gear.

heres the uniform for parade/dessert , with 2.berets..one for daily use and one for parade. abc-suit/vest´s , jackets , helmets(protek)/para-suit m84 uniform , small rucksack and the large one..small one is for sf use.the mug is for basic para-jump school at jaegerkorpset. called "faldgru".that gives you an blue wing , the next step gives you the red wing.

the jackets are for cold weather use , and theres also the flight suit and jacket. the corps are located at Aalborg in Denmark , the soldiers have almost all equipment theres is . when in battle , they dont wear ANY insignia at all , you cant tell a sf from a private.

we are allowed to wear one jump-wing from another country here in Denmark on our uniform , if one is recieved abroad on diff. jump schools.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EliteTeam 005.jpg (1.18 MB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg EliteTeam 006.jpg (1.21 MB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg EliteTeam 007.jpg (1.23 MB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg EliteTeam 009.jpg (1.23 MB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 545360558_Big.jpg (22.0 KB, 6 views)
sniper/dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2008, 16:54   #210
derflo

Hehe, nice story SunTzu!

So, i got new stuff and here are some pics.
Next time i want make some pics in the nature

Yeah i love this thread too :xmas:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sverige1.jpg (200.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg sverige2.jpg (200.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg sverige3.jpg (183.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg sverige4.jpg (183.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg sverige5.jpg (131.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg sverige6.jpg (200.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg sverige7.jpg (184.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg sverige8.jpg (188.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg sverige9.jpg (140.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg sverige10.jpg (194.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg sverige11.jpg (184.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg sverige12.jpg (198.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg sverige13.jpg (204.6 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by derflo; December 2nd, 2008 at 16:59..
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Western Europe