Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2009, 15:10   #196
-Trooper-
a.k.a. Egria

I know that Canada Post is slow this time of year, but seriously can they be this slow? I order some parts from airsoft parts on the and it was shipped on the 14th from Etobicoke and I live in downtown Toronto. The EDD was the 15th...
Another shipment was sent out from Barrie and now it's in Edmonton. Can someone explain why it's there?

Note: both of these shipments were expedited parcels.

Is it possible to go to Mississauga and pick them up myself?

PURVEYOR OF FINE PARACORD PRODUCTS

www.beaconconceptsco.com

Click Here For ASC Thread

Team GHOSTS - G86

Last edited by -Trooper-; December 20th, 2009 at 15:13..
Old December 22nd, 2009, 18:59   #197
Huron
GabeGuitarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egria View Post
I know that Canada Post is slow this time of year, but seriously can they be this slow? I order some parts from airsoft parts on the and it was shipped on the 14th from Etobicoke and I live in downtown Toronto. The EDD was the 15th...
Another shipment was sent out from Barrie and now it's in Edmonton. Can someone explain why it's there?

Note: both of these shipments were expedited parcels.

Is it possible to go to Mississauga and pick them up myself?
Same thing for me. Except the Edmonton part, that's just weird. Had I known Canada post ate THIS much shit, I would rather have WALKED there and picked it up from Jugglez.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 19:08   #198
The Mexinadian
formerly Eddie_uv777 eh?

Send a message via AIM to The Mexinadian
You guys are at least in the area so to speak. I'm waiting for a package to come in and I'm in TX. I heard it will be here around the 31st or the 1st. It was shipped on the 18th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolic Tyrant View Post
You are like a Canadian Texan... No way you are american.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 22:58   #199
Deaf_shooter

my grief with one company, Not CP but PUROLATOR. my Xbox360 has 3 ring of death so I sent it to UPS. Everything go smooth. my new xbox360 arrive winnipeg 2 week later by PUROLATOR. They said they did try to drop of my home but no one answer. This piss me most, why? I did get notice and it said 1:30pm. During this time from 12 pm to 3 pm, my brother was watching his several favorite tv show on his favorite chair. 5 ft away from front door! And he claim he never hear knock or doorbell.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 23:26   #200
KNIVEZS

2009/12/19 17:36 RICHMOND Item processed at postal facility
2009/12/18 14:53 VANCOUVER International item released from Customs for processing by Canada Post
2009/12/13 09:57 VANCOUVER Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
2009/12/12 03:47 VANCOUVER International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
2009/12/10 07:34 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada
2009/12/08 19:01 International item mailed in origin country

my package should have been delivered 4 days ago. fuck you CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
Tip of the day: When removing a chain of anal beads from your lovers rectum. Do not pull them out as if you were attempting to start a lawn mower.

sexy time

Last edited by KNIVEZS; December 24th, 2009 at 01:32..
Old December 23rd, 2009, 23:46   #201
Huron
GabeGuitarded

Just wanna update you all, Canada Post has decided to let me know that instead of delivering my week late package, they felt like shipping to to Regina, and then Montreal. It seems as though they just want to show me how fast it can get everywhere BUT my damn house.

Silly me hoping to treat myself to a suppressor for christmas.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 23:51   #202
StrikeFreedom

If you are in GTA you might as well go in person. That's what I plan to do (again) in a few days
Old December 23rd, 2009, 23:54   #203
Huron
GabeGuitarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedom View Post
If you are in GTA you might as well go in person. That's what I plan to do (again) in a few days
Lol yeah I know better now... and am I ever kicking myself for it
Old December 23rd, 2009, 23:54   #204
The Mexinadian
formerly Eddie_uv777 eh?

Send a message via AIM to The Mexinadian
This is all I've gotten.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Bullet Foreign Acceptance, December 18, 2009, 9:52 am, CANADA

I spoke to a guy on the USPS side, he said he thinks it's in the states just hasn't been out for shipping. Plus, the USPS will be closed tomorrow and Friday. So that leaves Saturday and the rest of the week for it to even move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolic Tyrant View Post
You are like a Canadian Texan... No way you are american.
Old December 24th, 2009, 01:31   #205
o2slick

I bought something from a honkong site and it usually take around 12-14days business days but now it's already 21 business days. I call CP they say they don't have my package and the honkong site it's already shipped this is pissing me off ! Especially when one of my friend other the same thing 2 week after me and receive it in around 10days.
I don't even know if my package is lost or what since CP and other say they both don't have it.
Old December 24th, 2009, 11:44   #206
cerealmaniac

Send a message via MSN to cerealmaniac
sorry guys.. i have to give CP props to this one. woke up this morning to a ordered i placed 3 days ago from the states. USPS priority mail. i thought some lil kid was playing with the door bell. turns out the old lady rang it a couple times more just to make sure ill get the package for xmas. i was soo excited to open the package i actually ripped apart my MP5 solid stock... now it's broken... ROFL

飛虎隊
NEED ANY OLD/USED AK/MP5 PARTS!PM ME!
Sales Thread Click Me
AEG sales thread
Old December 24th, 2009, 11:55   #207
mas_oyama

I ordered a charger from buy airsoft and canadapost kinda ruined buyairsoft's efforts to hae a quick service... the package was shipped 45 minutes after the order was passed, and on canadapost's site they said it would be at my place on the next day!!!

but it's been late by 3 days... so buyairsoft's efforts were ruined by canadapost. at least canadapost will refund the shipping cost since its a guaranteed service...

also I ordered a crane stock battery from ehobbyasia, the battery came home about a week after, and they never even rang the doorbell... the just left it in the mailbox...
Old December 24th, 2009, 11:58   #208
Scopedog

CP has definitely been slower than usual due to the holiday season, but they have been very good to me recently. I've done a lot of ordering of stuff over the last week or so and everything has arrived intact within a very reasonable time frame. Not once did I have to go to the post office to pick something up (which is usually the case).

Guess I've got a guy on my route that actually believes in "delivering" mail and packages.
Old December 24th, 2009, 12:14   #209
mas_oyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
Ive never had to sign for anything from ehobby, back when I ordered from them atleast. I dont deal with them anymore
The majority of the time parcels take anywhere from 7-10 business days to arrive in Canada from China, however in some rare instances parcels can arrive with in days of ordering. This could have been what happened to you, but its only a speculation.

The best you can do is file a complaint with Canada post, and email ehobby about your situation and ask them to keep an eye out for the returning parcel.
I don't know about China, but i was told that for Honh Kong, sometimes it can take up to 3 weeks.

though I was lucky with my purchase as It indeed took only 7-10 days.
Old December 24th, 2009, 12:21   #210
paranoid987

CP is currently "redirecting" my package to my "new" address, I haven't moved for 24 years...

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General