Mopic Airsoft?

:

Newbie Tank

Old December 19th, 2008, 13:13   #16
Armalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOARPOWER View Post
http://www.mopicairsoft.ca/Home.html

Hey , has anyone tried buying any gun from the link above?
I want to know if its trustworthy
thanks guys
I ordered a gun from him. 2 weeks past. I called him and he said that my gun is expected to arrive next week. Mopic is trustwothy.

''to be with the best you gotta do everything you can, to be on the top of the best you gotta do everything you can't''
Armalite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2008, 18:45   #17
mopic

Raisenbran, we have never done any business. Everyone knows, I deal with the Warstore, who have provided great customer service and in many cases repair and replacement on items that have needed it . All the items I sell are the latest versions, New in box condition only. We have an international verifed paypal account, so buy with ease. Sometimes we could answer a little quicker, If anyone has an issue with contact the admins have my phone number, and they have persmission to dispense it as needed.

Merry Chrsitmas to all my past and future customers, Thanks for all your support! All the best for a great 2009!
mopic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2008, 00:20   #18
Armalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopic View Post
Raisenbran, we have never done any business. Everyone knows, I deal with the Warstore, who have provided great customer service and in many cases repair and replacement on items that have needed it . All the items I sell are the latest versions, New in box condition only. We have an international verifed paypal account, so buy with ease. Sometimes we could answer a little quicker, If anyone has an issue with contact the admins have my phone number, and they have persmission to dispense it as needed.

Merry Chrsitmas to all my past and future customers, Thanks for all your support! All the best for a great 2009!
Thanks and merry christmas you too.

''to be with the best you gotta do everything you can, to be on the top of the best you gotta do everything you can't''
Armalite is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank